Robotic Octopus Snowman Robotic Octopus Snowman

And as usual with your style...

It's @$%&ing weird as all get out, but in a good way.

Props!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Sweet.

Right up on par with the brackenwood series. Nice to finally see another "pro" hit the scene.

And to Asianinvasion31...

There is nothing that I can say to vent my anger at what I've read. The amount of uneducated claims you make, paired with the fact that you have no idea of what you're talking about and referring to make me want to reach out of my monitor and strangle you. Obama and McCain aren't the solution we're looking for. If people would stop relying on a figurehead to make important decisions and instill a real democratic unity then we wouldn't be facing nearly half the problems we have now. But I digress.

Mega Pixel Mega Pixel

Good animation for a first.

Since this was an ANIMATION and not to be graded on sound it deserves an 8. I unfortunately did not laugh at any of the jokes, but feel like as far as the drawing portion went you have more than just run of the mill talent.

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

Meh.

I liked the Winterwind-NS more than the flash itself, sorry. Also, you didn't put subtitles! Guess you'll have to resubmit as Bittersweet Symphony: SE PART III. Right?

Tarienn responds:

Don't tell me what to do! O_ o

Bioshlock 2 Bioshlock 2

You can see the effort you put into this.

While you might not be the worlds greatest animator, the amount of work you put into this shone. There were a few occasions where a smile touched my lips, and watching a Big Daddy go through an AA meeting was classic.

Only one real criticism I'd have to make. For being so long, there just wasn't enough funny in it. I wanted to LOL at least once, not just smile. Other that that though, nice work.

BattleToads: TWZs BattleToads: TWZs

Meh.

Only thing I found amusing was the first portal "bad" choice, when the smoke guy kicked the shit outta them. Other than that not too great =(

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Perfect.

Possibly the best flash on the web. Nothing else to add... I didn't see a single problem.

Madness Neurosis Collab 3 Madness Neurosis Collab 3

Daaaaaaaaaamn.

This definately showed some time and effort. I especially loved watching the end where you gave me the epilepsy test ^.^.

10/10

Littleluckylink responds:

Lol. Epilepsy

Fitter, happier Fitter, happier

Holy mother of God...

Never seen anything quite like this... Never will again most likely. Makes you think why monotony is so fought against, regardless of the consequences. Unbelievable job Clock Crew, this work is seamless in every way.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Nice, just a few tweaks to love it.

I know you didn't make the soundtrack, but it was too repetitive.
No blood on the violence scenes, even though they were shot in the head. Also, the art was either straight from CS, or a stickfigure. Make some original art to go with it, because really all you did was take a little work from a group of people and put it together. Nice job doing that, just give it your own touch, this'll be excellent after that.

StealthBeast responds:

The sticks were my touch. theres so much more to a stick then you think, but if I sat down and tryd to convince everyone of this I would die lol

Ya man i didn't make the sound-track. what was I suppose to do?