Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

Loved it.

Retro feel, the music is BANGIN', and I can't help but love it. Something about a business man getting through a a full out carpet bombing armed only with a damn briefcase makes me happy.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

terrible

having 500 units spawn at once is NOT a challenge, its idiocy.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Not worth the time; too glitchy for now.

Until this gets fixed I wouldn't recommend this to anyone for play. Next time you submit a game, try testing it a little more. What you have now is a game similar to Castle crashing the beard, with about 15 bugs.

Gem pickup fix: I grab a purple, it gets listed as dark matter etc. Fix.
I try to upgrade my weapon when I dont have enough gems, then try again when I do. Whoops! I already clicked upgrade, so now even though I have the materials needed I'm stuck with the weapon forever.

Change defense tooltip. I had over 30 points invested on boss's first stage, yet somehow when he hit me I took 12 (+ - 3) damage. With 0 defense I took 18. If 1 point of defence reduces 1 point of damage, then how could this be?

Too buggy and frustrating for me now. Worth checking back on in a few weeks if you decided to update. Until then, 2/5.

Ether War Ether War

YARLY

For the love of god, if/when you do get the online version kicking, please make it ship vs brood motther and not ship vs ship.

I think if you do that, jesus himself will bless you.

For real.

Besides all of that this was simply BADASS.
TYVM

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

Sweet.

Only thing I really wished that this had:

Different backgrounds, and a way to save it. Would have made a hell of a desktop.

F1Krazy responds:

You can just take a screenshot.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

I liked it =)

I got lucky on a launch at day 11... 4 minutes flight time + 230 bucks made for a total of 140k + on one launch lol. This deserves an 8.

--E

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Aggravating.

To the point of being boring. Mo, you've failed on the difficulty part.

Sheepy. Sheepy.

nice

something to hold your attention for a nice little bit. i stopped at x8 multiplier (level 16).

all in all good game =)

Buzzwerd responds:

Right when the black ones start coming out. Those things are tricky.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

How to raise your blood pressure.

Although the end was a bit anticlimactic. Good game .

FWG Island FWG Island

too hard too fast

easy mode. this pisses me otherwise.