ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

mhmm

yup yup more earsex yey

=Guilt and Ecstasy= =Guilt and Ecstasy=

F*cking Sweet.

Makes me wish I had a NES in front of me now. This sir, has definately hit the "epic" you were looking for.

5'ed, 10'ed, and you are now a fav artist.

Hades responds:

Thank you, kind sir. ;D

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

yarz.

I wonder if the people living next to you ever leave their houses, with all this awesome blaring out of the doors. I wouldn't.

He's going to be the... He's going to be the...

sweet.

take this, make an intro. get it to be crazy after this 1:38 of buildup. i think you'll blow some faces off

great song though

Michael425 responds:

that's a good idea. I will work on this one.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Excellent song.

Just loved it. And to that jade-greenaway guy two reviews under me, you listen to it, dumbass. Sometimes the best things in life don't have reasons. They just are.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Man...

This is good, but not as good as your last. Thanks for making your yearly appearence though. It's good to have some decent artists every now and then.

F-777's-Air Fantasy{MilkMix} F-777's-Air Fantasy{MilkMix}

0.0 {{You wow'ed me.}}

Man, at first I was a little skeptical since the intro was a little slow... but when it hit 47s into it I was a little shocked. I have been playing with music creating software for almost 3 years now, and I am still unable to produce this type of quality without *months* of effort.

One day I might be as good as you, but it certainly won't be today. Cheers for the extra inspiration. Maybe go check my first audio submission >.>

--E

Mrmilkcarton responds:

You'll get there. Put time and effort into and you'll make something good.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I can't give this enough praise.

There is no word in the english language that will do this justice, so I'll have to suffice with "Breathtaking".