Robotic Octopus Snowman Robotic Octopus Snowman

And as usual with your style...

It's @$%&ing weird as all get out, but in a good way.

Props!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Sweet.

Right up on par with the brackenwood series. Nice to finally see another "pro" hit the scene.

And to Asianinvasion31...

There is nothing that I can say to vent my anger at what I've read. The amount of uneducated claims you make, paired with the fact that you have no idea of what you're talking about and referring to make me want to reach out of my monitor and strangle you. Obama and McCain aren't the solution we're looking for. If people would stop relying on a figurehead to make important decisions and instill a real democratic unity then we wouldn't be facing nearly half the problems we have now. But I digress.

Mega Pixel Mega Pixel

Good animation for a first.

Since this was an ANIMATION and not to be graded on sound it deserves an 8. I unfortunately did not laugh at any of the jokes, but feel like as far as the drawing portion went you have more than just run of the mill talent.

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

Loved it.

Retro feel, the music is BANGIN', and I can't help but love it. Something about a business man getting through a a full out carpet bombing armed only with a damn briefcase makes me happy.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

terrible

having 500 units spawn at once is NOT a challenge, its idiocy.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Not worth the time; too glitchy for now.

Until this gets fixed I wouldn't recommend this to anyone for play. Next time you submit a game, try testing it a little more. What you have now is a game similar to Castle crashing the beard, with about 15 bugs.

Gem pickup fix: I grab a purple, it gets listed as dark matter etc. Fix.
I try to upgrade my weapon when I dont have enough gems, then try again when I do. Whoops! I already clicked upgrade, so now even though I have the materials needed I'm stuck with the weapon forever.

Change defense tooltip. I had over 30 points invested on boss's first stage, yet somehow when he hit me I took 12 (+ - 3) damage. With 0 defense I took 18. If 1 point of defence reduces 1 point of damage, then how could this be?

Too buggy and frustrating for me now. Worth checking back on in a few weeks if you decided to update. Until then, 2/5.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

mhmm

yup yup more earsex yey

=Guilt and Ecstasy= =Guilt and Ecstasy=

F*cking Sweet.

Makes me wish I had a NES in front of me now. This sir, has definately hit the "epic" you were looking for.

5'ed, 10'ed, and you are now a fav artist.

Hades responds:

Thank you, kind sir. ;D

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

yarz.

I wonder if the people living next to you ever leave their houses, with all this awesome blaring out of the doors. I wouldn't.